Buy Silver 2021 Royal Australian Mint Investment Coins– Beneath the Southern Skies (Platypus)
- Royal Australian Mint's first silver coin to be minted to 99.99% purity.
- Brilliant uncirculated finish and Australian legal tender.
- Quintessentially Australian design, featuring a map of Australia, Southern Cross constellation and platypus.
- Obverse features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II effigy.
- Silver coins are packed in tubes of 25 units and housed in monster boxes storing 20 tubes.
Why Buy Royal Australian Mint Silver?
The Royal Australian Mint is a listed entity within the Commonwealth Government portfolio of the Treasury and is the sole supplier of Australia's circulating coinage.
Royal Australian Mint coins are manufactured with the highest possible standard.
Where can I sell Silver?
At Guardian Gold we buy back all well-known silver investment grade bars and coins at the live price of AUD Spot Price -4%. To sell silver simply visit our offices during opening hours in Sydney or Melbourne. 'Key Registered' vaulting clients can simply sell silver holdings over the phone during business hours. Payment is made via bank transfer, clearing within 2-3 business days.
For any questions on how to invest in silver, feel free to call our office at any time.
|Minimum Gross Weight:
||Tubes of 25 and Monster Boxes of 500.
Minimum quantities of 25 coins