1oz Silver 2021 Royal Australian Mint Coin – Beneath the Southern Skies (Platypus)
The exquisite 2021 $1 1oz Silver Investment Coin is the second release in the Beneath the Southern Skies series. These remarkable coins pay homage to one of the original sketches by Stuart Devlin, the father of Australia’s modern currency. A platypus and Southern Cross constellation grace the coins’ reverse in a simple yet striking design.
- Royal Australian Mint's first silver coin to be minted to 99.99% purity.
- Brilliant uncirculated finish and Australian legal tender.
- Quintessentially Australian design, featuring a map of Australia, Southern Cross constellation and platypus.
- Obverse features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II effigy.
- Silver coins are packed in tubes of 25 units and housed in monster boxes storing 20 tubes.
Why Buy Royal Australian Mint Silver?
The Royal Australian Mint is a listed entity within the Commonwealth Government portfolio of the Treasury and is the sole supplier of Australia's circulating coinage.
Coins are manufactured with the highest possible standard with unique security features.
|Minimum Gross Weight:
||1 troy oz (31.1 grams)
||Tubes of 25 and Monster Boxes of 500.
Minimum quantities of 25 coins